Monday, September 24, 2012

Burlap Bubble Wreath

Welcoming fall--one burlap piece at a time!

A girlfriend and I spent a craft night creating this fun burlap bubble wreath to welcome fall. I immediately loved its messy, non-uniformed look. Once we figured out the first 'bubble', the rest fell into place. We did add the extra step of wrapping the wreath in burlap before adding the bubbles too. That way we didn't have to worry about unwanted styrofoam peeking through. Whole thing took just a few hours.

I added a little berry bunch and an "S". I got a small wooden one, traced/cut some paper then mod-podged it on. I hot-glued some twine to it and tied it around the wreath to keep it secure. 

Much closer to being ready for fall!

2 comments:

Emily @ NewlyWife said...

What an awesome wreath. Nice job!

Megan said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing the tutorial, I just inherited TONS of burlap and was looking for cute projects. :)